Compare BNY Mellon vs State Street BETASee how working at BNY Mellon vs. State Street compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BNY Mellon vs. State Street. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BNY Mellon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- BNY Mellon had 72 more reviews than State Street that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BNY Mellon.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at State Street.
I worked at BNY Mellon full-time
Time flexibility, Easy work schedule. Anytime Shifts, Good Salary on home turf, Compitetive work.
impartial policies, impartial policies, impartial policies, impartial policies, impartial policies, impartial policies,