Compare BMO Financial Group vs Bank of Canada BETASee how working at BMO Financial Group vs. Bank of Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BMO Financial Group vs. Bank of Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of Canada scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- BMO Financial Group had 247 more reviews than Bank of Canada that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- BMO Financial Group had 231 more reviews than Bank of Canada that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Sales targets" was the most mentioned Con at BMO Financial Group.
- "Ottawa" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of Canada.
I have been working at BMO Financial Group full-time for less than a year
WFH, interesting and variety of work, senior management supportive and also realizing in a pandemic that work and life balance is important. Already during team meetings people recognized for great... work and that is important.
I am not sure yet if the work from home will continue once the pandemic is over.
Advice to Management
Keep engaged with your employees and continue to recognize their accomplishments. I am very happy to be working amongst diverse and skilled individuals.