Compare BD vs Medtronic BETASee how working at BD vs. Medtronic compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BD vs. Medtronic. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BD scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Medtronic scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Medtronic had 66 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Medtronic had 92 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Medtronic had 118 more reviews than BD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at BD
Good management who value their employees and reward their work with greater responsibility. Excellent company culture and a friendly working environment.
Can sometimes be difficulties in communication when working alongside international associates
I have been working at Medtronic full-time for less than a year
They have a wonderful on-boarding program. The president Neil is phenomenal and even came to a on-boarding meeting and took the time to know each of us. Love what the company stands for and they... truly enforce their core beliefs. This company truly cares for their staff too. From having weekly company wide check-ins to handing out self care packages......truly count myself lucky to be part of such an amazing company. The people are all so caring and very willing to help.
I honestly can not say anything. This it one of the top 100 companies to work for and I 100% see why.
Advice to Management
Well done on making such a great brand and enforcing your core beliefs and what you stand for. Quite often the mission of a company gets lost but not at Medtronic.