Compare BCAA vs Coast Capital Savings BETASee how working at BCAA vs. Coast Capital Savings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BCAA vs. Coast Capital Savings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BCAA scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BCAA.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Coast Capital Savings.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at BCAA.
- "Top heavy" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Capital Savings.
I worked at BCAA full-time for more than 3 years
Great place to increase business acumen; standards are high and a lot of rigour required in business documents - but with these high standards you really learn how to produce high quality work.... Opportunity to work with professionals who have a passion for what they do. Fun place to work - lots of engagement events and team building activities to look forward to. Great managers who care for your professional development and push you to achieve great results.
Sometimes the expectations and requirements seemed unattainable, but once you move on you really do appreciate what you learned and the high business acumen expectations are something you take with... you and will help you succeed in future roles.
I have been working at Coast Capital Savings full-time for more than 3 years
Great benefits, good pay, banking hours are awesome. Lots of opportunity for advancement. Amazing peers and members.
Pressure to "fill up your calendar" and make referrals.