Compare B2W Digital vs Indochino BETASee how working at B2W Digital vs. Indochino compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at B2W Digital vs. Indochino. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- B2W Digital scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Indochino scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Oportunidade de" was the most mentioned Pro at B2W Digital.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Indochino.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at B2W Digital.
- "Showroom" was the most mentioned Con at Indochino.
I worked at B2W Digital
Large company with a small tech team, giving the internship a start-up feel while still getting nice perks. You'll work on projects that matter and get a great overview of the company.
You should be willing to relocate to Brazil for the summer (or winter) internship that you take in. The language barrier is not a problem at work but is tricky just in everyday situations.
I have been working at Indochino full-time for more than a year
INDOCHINO is a fast growing company which requires great people to support its growth. Since joining INDOCHINO I have been able to spread my wings and assist in creating positive changes to improve... employees day-to-day and to keep the company moving forward.
need a bigger office soon to keep up with growth
Advice to Management
Maintain focus, take social media reputation seriously as it is 2020 and this is where people share their feedback that can have a major influence on potential customers.