Compare Audible vs WorkWave BETASee how working at Audible vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Audible vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WorkWave scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Audible had 39 more reviews than WorkWave that mentioned "Free lunch" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Audible.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I have been working at Audible full-time for less than a year
Audible's Activate Caring People Principle is the real deal. I'm proud to work for a company that cares so much for doing what's right and cares for it's communities.
My experience has been very positive, I have no cons to speak of.