Compare Audible vs WorkWave BETASee how working at Audible vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Audible vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Audible scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- WorkWave scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Audible had 40 more reviews than WorkWave that mentioned "Free lunch" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Audible.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I have been working at Audible full-time for more than 3 years
Audible has been incredibly supportive of my desire to learn and grow from day 1. Over the years, I've been encouraged to develop skills and expertise-- both at work and through courses outside of... work-- beyond my immediate role and I've really appreciated that about my time at Audible.
Honestly, I've had a really positive experience.
I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year
Workwave is constantly growing and looking for new ways to better their business.
no cons to share at this time
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!