Compare Audible vs Appway BETASee how working at Audible vs. Appway compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Audible vs. Appway. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Audible scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Appway scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Audible.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Audible.
I have been working at Appway full-time for more than 3 years
At Appway people really care. They care about you, about the work they do and most about the clients. Everyone tries to push the company to the next level and have fun to do so.
Work-life balance sometimes fall short because of tight client project deadlines.
Advice to Management
We lack in using our client base and feedback to incorporate in product evolution. Instead of relying on research listen more to your CuSu experts that work day by day at the client and know better... than any Gartner, Mck etc what the clients really need.