Compare Aspen Dental vs Heartland Dental BETASee how working at Aspen Dental vs. Heartland Dental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aspen Dental vs. Heartland Dental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Heartland Dental scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Aspen Dental had 11 more reviews than Heartland Dental that mentioned "Doctors" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Aspen Dental.
- "Dentist" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Dental.
I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 3 years
- Great company values & support - growth opportunities - lots of training opportunities for all team members - great job handling COVID and supporting the teams - Heartland really tries to... create value for patients, dentists, and teams
- Salaries for internal transfers don’t match what external hires are able to ask for - training time - consistent expectations & accountability across the board - balance between work and... home life. - job expectations and salary does not match
Advice to Management
- Retirement plan match would be awesome - reevaluate compensation across the board and increase those currently in the role to match salary with job role expectations and workload - slow down... rolling new things out to give teams time to adjust, implement, & master before giving them something else new - allow those in day to day field operations to be apart of the ideas and rollouts to see what will effectively work in the field across the company because each region is vastly different.