Compare ArcTouch vs AppLovin BETASee how working at ArcTouch vs. AppLovin compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ArcTouch vs. AppLovin. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AppLovin scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at ArcTouch.
- "Great perks" was the most mentioned Pro at AppLovin.
- "De um tempo" was the most mentioned Con at ArcTouch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AppLovin.
I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year
The salary is very good compared to other companies, the office structure is awesome, the company at provide you everything you need to perform at a high level and also provide a very well... structured process of 1:1 meetings with people specially allocated for that.
During the quarantine the company had no choice but to lay-off a lot of awesome engineers. That left a unstable feeling inside my heart.
I have been working at AppLovin full-time for more than a year
- opportunities for advancement BUT only if you work for it. Doesn't matter where you worked before or went to school, if you deliver results, you will be rewarded - amazing team, lots of people to... learn from - easy to see the impact of your work - very little management overhead or supervision, few meetings - travel opportunities depending on role - customers genuinely like the product and engineering team iterates quickly
- occasionally under performers are kept around for too long - company is growing extremely quickly, and I feel that to deliver results, I put in a lot of nights/weekends. No one asks me to, but I... see others around me doing it (including management)
Advice to Management
- more company wide events, as team is growing we need to keep culture strong