Compare Apple vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at Apple vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for less than a year
1. It has wonderful work culture. 2. It encourages it's employees to be "YOU", you have full freedom to be yourself and this is when they believe the maximum potential can be unleashed. 3. The... leadership is top-notch right from bottom to the top. 4. Cisco respects each of its engineers, and it gives you full freedom to explore your talent, and unleash the potential within you. 5. It produces ground breaking products that are worth the experience to be a part of and contribute towards the same.
Really? If you have many Pro's i don't even think even the marginal con s are not really a con. However, I don't have anything to share which would be a con.