Compare AppDynamics vs MuleSoft BETASee how working at AppDynamics vs. MuleSoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AppDynamics vs. MuleSoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AppDynamics scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- MuleSoft scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Appd" was the most mentioned Pro at AppDynamics.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at MuleSoft.
- AppDynamics had 10 more reviews than MuleSoft that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at AppDynamics full-time for less than a year
Supportive Regional Director and leadership, great Sales Solution team to work together with, strong product though competitive to sell (it's all good); strong compensation plan. A rigorous sales... process is not for everybody, but I love it. I joined the company because I thought sales people need to grow and get better. AppD provides that.
It's a little bit difficult to sell because it's a competitive space, but that's what we are trained for as sales people right? Though it's hard, the sales process helps us to stand out and... differentiate from other sales people!
Advice to Management
I love my Regional Director, please keep hiring down to earth, not entitled and amazing sales leaders. They make life so much better!!! Please hire with more diversity though, I am the only woman... on the team; it is normal at other software companies I have worked at, but there are so much female talent out there.
I have been working at MuleSoft
Great place. Lotsa of wonderful people, and great technology. Pace is dynamic and FAST, with a lot of opportunites to learn and grow !
There really are no cons. Only thing is speed; it can be hard at time s to balance private life with work life.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing !