Compare American Public University System vs WorkWave BETASee how working at American Public University System vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Public University System vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WorkWave scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at American Public University System.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at WorkWave.
- "Apus" was the most mentioned Con at American Public University System.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I worked at American Public University System full-time for more than 8 years
Great people to work with, and company has strong values/mission. Benefits are very solid.
Lack of professional development opportunities that lead to career advancement
Advice to Management
Proactively develop/promote people, and offer more flexibility such as remote work, flex time, etc. Make better/more consistent/not reactive efforts to seek out retain/recognize employees. Over... the past few years, turnover has increased which makes the job more difficult with the constant need to interview/hire/train new colleagues. By making perks: starting pay/remote work opportunities consistent between all departments, the university would see better retention and job satisfaction, and an overall student experience.