Compare American Public University System vs WorkWave BETASee how working at American Public University System vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Public University System vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WorkWave scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at American Public University System.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at WorkWave.
- "Apus" was the most mentioned Con at American Public University System.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I have been working at American Public University System full-time for more than a year
Training, medical and retirement benefits, paid vacation, different shifts, remote work for now.
Very critical feedback, everything on the screen is recorded visually as well as rhe audio and graded. Very challenging work without much positive feedback until reviews.