Compare American Airlines vs JetBlue BETASee how working at American Airlines vs. JetBlue compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Airlines vs. JetBlue. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Airlines scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- JetBlue scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- American Airlines had 308 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- American Airlines had 236 more reviews than JetBlue that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at American Airlines.
- "Crewmembers" was the most mentioned Con at JetBlue.
I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 10 years
Great company that always took care of there staff, very fair and a lot of room for growth
Pay structure is not as competitive with the majors, but if you exceed expectations this is made for with your bonus
Advice to Management
Continue to build on the brand and offerings to your crewmembers