Compare AmeriGas vs USIC BETASee how working at AmeriGas vs. USIC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AmeriGas vs. USIC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AmeriGas scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- USIC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AmeriGas.
- "Company vehicle" was the most mentioned Pro at USIC.
- "Propane" was the most mentioned Con at AmeriGas.
- "Locators" was the most mentioned Con at USIC.
I have been working at AmeriGas full-time
None come to mind at the moment.
Toxic workplace with terrible leadership. 0/5. Do not recommend.
Advice to Management
It is quite apparent that the management are posting phoney reviews since no employee would know or post the supposed percentage of company growth (12,983%? Wtf). This company is all about smoke in... mirrors. They've fooled some investors into bankrolling this non-business but will be falling apart soon enough.
I have been working at USIC full-time for more than a year
Great job with a starting pay of 16 an hour then can be used as a stepping stone or a career
Work load can get hectic and stress full at times Can feel under appreciated at times Understaffed at peak times of work when workers are needed the most
Advice to Management
Shout outs Letting people know they are appriected for what they do Hire Hire Hire! We need more people to help lessen the work load, stress, and to have the man power to help out people that need... it. We need to over hire and let the bad apples fall on their own to have a team at full compaticy working as efficient as possible This job has a hire turn over rate. Example: need 20 locates in an area? Hire 30 and let it naturally fall to that 20 end goal.