Compare Amazon vs The Job Window BETASee how working at Amazon vs. The Job Window compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. The Job Window. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Job Window scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at The Job Window full-time for more than a year
The people here are some of the best I've ever known. The team is always helpful, supportive and understanding and it makes coming into work a fun and enjoyable experience on a daily basis. It... doesn't feel like "work". I like how the managers are always asking where I see myself going in terms of a career path at their company and how they continue to develop my role to accommodate the things I've said I really enjoy doing or want to be more involved in.
Can't say there's anything to complain about so far.