Compare Amazon vs Expedia Group BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Expedia Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Expedia Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,094 more reviews than Expedia Group that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Expedia Group.
I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for more than 3 years
Chance to work on projects used by millions. Big company but without the bloat and engineers are encouraged to try things.
A lot of HR/management/product planning structure changes often (OKRs, Goals, etc.)