Compare Amazon vs Concentrix BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Concentrix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Concentrix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Concentrix scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Concentrix.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Concentrix.
I have been working at Concentrix for less than a year
- Work from home - Pay on time. - Clear instruction and organization. -Take 2 days off per week. - Can work over time to earn more money (Overtime rate is 1.5 regular rate)
- Must be available from 7am CST - 11am CST so that company can arrange you the suitable shift. - Contact centre environment, must be quite (never dream that you can look after your kid at your... working shift). - Work at weekend, holiday as per business requirements. - Hourly rate, nothing else (dental, vision....). - Contract is extended month to month (I think it's for RCC position, I work more than six month, at first I got 3 months contract and then because of my good performance, the company extends month to month).
Advice to Management
I like my managers. I was moving through 03 managers, and their buddies (when my managers are on their off days, their buddies will support us). Although their styles can be different, they assist us... as much and quickly as they can.