Compare Alberta Health Services vs SPEAR Physical Therapy BETASee how working at Alberta Health Services vs. SPEAR Physical Therapy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alberta Health Services vs. SPEAR Physical Therapy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alberta Health Services scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- SPEAR Physical Therapy scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Alberta Health Services.
- "Physical therapist" was the most mentioned Pro at SPEAR Physical Therapy.
- Alberta Health Services had 9 more reviews than SPEAR Physical Therapy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Alberta Health Services full-time
Excellent and caring leadership team. Excellent care delivery. Greats wages and benefits. Unlimited opportunities.
Political environment in Detracts from great opportunity
I have been working at SPEAR Physical Therapy full-time for less than a year
This is my first job post-grad and the company is all about career and personal development. New grads take monthly training courses to hone clinical skills. Management approaches any... problems/difficulties with an open mind and conversation rather than with the intent of punishment. Yearly meetings include setting personal goals for yourself professionally and personally which makes me feel supported for my overall development. Also lots of opportunities for leadership development.
Depending on how busy the clinic you're assigned to is, you can get overloaded with new evaluations during your first week. It evens out with time but was something to be aware of for new grads.