Compare Airbnb vs Evernote BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Evernote compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Evernote. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Evernote scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Evernote.
- Airbnb had 27 more reviews than Evernote that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Airbnb full-time for more than 3 years
Great place to work, everyone is helpful and friendly. Great work/life balance, the company really takes care of employees mental health
Lots of emails sent out
I have been working at Evernote full-time for more than a year
Top notch benefits, and people; leadership is exceptionally transparent and bi-weekly all hands makes that transparency timely; a lot of reason to be excited with upcoming product releases and... internal buzz; company is small enough where you can have your hands in as many buckets as you can handle allowing for growth, but there is still a ton of schedule flexibility; response to COVID and 2020 have been admirable
as a small company, there can be pains when you look for someone else to lead something and realize that you are now that person; as Evernote has been rebuilding the past couple of years, it can be... easy to get lost in the monotony and feel like the product improvements that are on the train are still far away
Advice to Management
Keep pushing forward, being open and valuing your people - we appreciate it!