Compare Air Canada vs Government of Canada BETASee how working at Air Canada vs. Government of Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Air Canada vs. Government of Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Air Canada scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Government of Canada scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Air Canada had 38 more reviews than Government of Canada that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Air Canada.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Government of Canada.
I have been working at Government of Canada full-time for more than a year
Very supportive coworkers. Excellent pay and benefits. Colleagues are great to work with. Have an excellent boss!
Commute, sometimes communication could be better. Not easy to get a government job.