Compare Aflac vs USHEALTH Advisors BETASee how working at Aflac vs. USHEALTH Advisors compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aflac vs. USHEALTH Advisors. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aflac scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- USHEALTH Advisors scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Aflac.
- "Helping other people" was the most mentioned Pro at USHEALTH Advisors.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Aflac.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at USHEALTH Advisors.
I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for more than a year
I can truly say that the company cares about their clients as well as their agents. I have seen managers break their back and stay long hours to see their agents succeed. I've also seen agents... connecting with the clients and it makes me proud to work for a company with great benefits, who truly cares. I've been in the industry for years and I actually can say, I own the policy I sell. So I feel comfortable relating to the clients.
Work environment, it's great. Awesome managers and leadership. It's a grind, you have to work hard, be present and know your material. They are very serious about helping the client accurately. Be on... top of your game and don't be late, and you will be fine. Great company.