Compare Adobe vs Intuit BETASee how working at Adobe vs. Intuit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adobe vs. Intuit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adobe scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Intuit scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Intuit had 142 more reviews than Adobe that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Intuit had 55 more reviews than Adobe that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years
Intuit internal communication is outstanding. No nonsense work culture, efficient, productive work environment. Great support from people you work with.
Cross functional, or cross team coordination has room to improve. Typical challenge when organizations become bigger.