Compare Absolute vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Absolute vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Absolute vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Absolute scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Canada Drives scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Absolute.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "C level" was the most mentioned Con at Absolute.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Absolute full-time for less than a year
Company has amazing history and technology that is meeting the market where it is today. CEO is a strong leader who is challenging teams to be customer-centric and innovation obsessed. It's a journey.
There's always growing pains during transformation.
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year
Able to grow and move up within the company Solid training and management Opportunity to make large bonuses based off performance Free Breakfast/Lunch available in office
Hours can be long, but is expected if you want to hit targets and sales goals
Advice to Management
Sales can be hard on you mentally so try to reach out to employees as much as possible to ease stress and show support.