Compare Absolute vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Absolute vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Absolute vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Absolute scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Canada Drives scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Absolute.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "C level" was the most mentioned Con at Absolute.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Absolute full-time for less than a year
Good company culture. A lot of perks and benefits. Generally more care of employees. Great potential for the business domain and growth.
Some left over technical debts and project challenges from previous management. But also more fun to resolve them.
I have been working at Canada Drives full-time for more than a year
Great place to work, engaging environment, supportive managers. Amazing co-workers. Lots of room to grow and advance. Compass card is subsidized too.
Beer Fridays could use some more Caesars!