Compare AT&T vs SYKES BETASee how working at AT&T vs. SYKES compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. SYKES. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- SYKES scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at SYKES.
- AT&T had 740 more reviews than SYKES that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at SYKES full-time
Great training program. Great trainers
Lots of companies with different information
Advice to Management
Splitting employees up into groups based on manufactuer. So everyone's specialized in one skill they know really well