Compare AT&T vs Apple BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Apple compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Apple. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 210 more reviews than Apple that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year
- Great pay and benefits - Excellent training and support - Ongoing learning opportunities - Discounts on services and products - Great coworkers - Fun environment - Clear expectations - The... ability to help customers
The schedule can be less than convenient for parents if they have lower seniority, but the pay is helpful to parents too and is hard to find at other jobs.
Advice to Management
My managers are great! No advice needed