Compare AMLI Residential vs Venterra Realty BETASee how working at AMLI Residential vs. Venterra Realty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AMLI Residential vs. Venterra Realty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Venterra Realty scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Company culture" was the most mentioned Pro at AMLI Residential.
- "Core values" was the most mentioned Pro at Venterra Realty.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at AMLI Residential.
- "Property management" was the most mentioned Con at Venterra Realty.
I have been working at AMLI Residential full-time for less than a year
I’m a new employee to the company. I am impressed with the training I have received even though I started during Covid. My onsite managers have been nothing but supportive and amazing mentors. Our... area Vice President is very hands on and gives personal feedback even to lower level employees like myself. The rent discount is a huge plus since base wage isn’t too high. Commission are reasonable and once you reach a million dollars in sales your commission rate increases! Although a smaller company, they offer great health insurance benefits.
Smaller company so promotions can take longer. No other real cons but I will update soon!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! And thank you for the opportunity!
I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time for less than a year
Just started about 4 months ago and can only highlight how amazing this company is. The Leaders are so supportive and really focus on the employee experience. It's a culture of trust and doing the... right thing. Everything from the interview, onboarding and training has been nothing less than exceptional!
Can't think of anything to be very honest. Happy at Venterra and couldn't imagine being anywhere else.