Compare ADP vs UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) BETASee how working at ADP vs. UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ADP.
- "Kronos" was the most mentioned Con at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).
I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years
I have been with ADP for more than 3 years. In the implementation team at ADP, it does truly feel like a family . you are surrounded by people who share your values, have your back, resourceful,... helpful, goes above and beyond to support their clients. You are also constantly challenged to grow, and given the resources to excel in your job. The senior management does really care and listen, and have a solid understanding of the changes in the market and the service we offer to our clients, and always investing in new tools to better support our clients.
no perfect place, is a perfect place all the time. simply it doesn't exist. the amount of meetings you may have can sometimes, but when you manager appreciates and acknowledge your hard work, it does... have an overall positive impact on your performance.
I have been working at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) for less than a year
working environment/culture is great. A good mentor is important to help you to grow up at lot.
Not sure about the Cons yet