Compare ADP vs IBM BETASee how working at ADP vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ADP.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 5 years
Remote work, flexibility and great leadership
Not many cons I can think of... perhaps a lot of change happening with new tools to learn / utilize quickly (however, this is the same across all large corporations