What does an Analytics Consultant do?
Analytics consultants provide solutions that improve efficiency and solve company issues. They are responsible for gathering and analyzing business data, making improvement suggestions, and increasing revenue levels. Analytics consultants help clients create and implement ways to utilize their websites better and enhance their online presence. They oversee the components of a company's website, including developing key performance indicators and setting up automatic reports. They perform data analysis by looking at a website, email, social media traffic, metrics, and customer segmentation.
Analytics consultants assist with SEO optimization tactics and source ways to enhance user experience. Web analytics consultants collaborate with other internal teams including digital marketing, sales, or information technology to create a streamlined website. They may educate internal personnel or end-users on the importance of web analytics and how to utilize them to reach organizational goals. Analytics consultants need a bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or finance.
- Contribute to the shaping implementation of our data strategy and technology roadmap.
- Survey after survey point at data insights as the #1 need among CMOs and Marketing Strategists.
- Maintain appropriate supporting documentation, participate in audits and reviews.
- Integrate various data sources into a singular, clean and useable data set.
- Complete data entry and resolve system errors to ensure accurate reporting.
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives.
- Research and communicate sector or process-specific data and D&A solution design requirements, including build such design requirements into targeted visualizations.
- Monitor, evaluate, and reporting model performance, including independent assessment and assignment of model rating.
- Educate key stakeholders on the value of data analytics.
- Perform analytics in credit card acquisitions in branches and make strategic recommendations.
- Oversee team workloads and deliverables to ensure adherence to client SOWs.
- Create and deliver presentations to management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Ability to communicate all analysis, findings, conclusions, and recommendations to marketing and operating stakeholders.
- Prepare and present performance playbooks to marketing teams and executives.
- Research, develop, evaluate, and execute new and existing fraud mitigation strategies.
- Work with managers and team members to resolve data and reporting issues.
- Report the results and insights using business intelligence tools.
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, computer science, information systems or mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in a variety of programming languages, software, and systems.
- Extensive experience creating and managing spreadsheets.
- Negotiation abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and collaboration abilities, along with solid time management and problem solving skills.
- Extensive familiarity with Google Analytics
- Successful consulting track record.
- Committed to continuous improvement, as an individual and as a team.
Analytics Consultant Salaries
Average Base Pay
Analytics Consultant Career Path
Learn how to become an Analytics Consultant, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
Analytics Consultant Insights
“I highly recommend this opportunity for anyone looking to learn a new skill and work with great people.”
“Work/Life balance is high on my list of importance and I've enjoyed that in spades here.”
“The benefits and knowledge you get from any job within adobe will help you throughout your career.”
“I worked with a lot of incredibly smart people who were really good at what they did.”
“Great Learning Centre to start your career in the world of Digital Marketing especially in Tricity.”
“Way of working is great and work life balance is good as well”
“Good and friendly environment to work”
“Some really smart and good people to work with.”
Analytics Consultant Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the role and responsibilities of an Analytics Consultant
- BI Analyst
- BI Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst