ATB Financial Benefits
- United States
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
Our base and variable pay incentive programs are market competitive for the industry. What sets ATB apart is our benefits package. Flexible options allow you to choose what makes the most sense for you at different life stages. In addition, ATB’s flexible pension plan is second-to-none! Here’s a taste of what you can expect as an ATB team member:
- Banking benefits such as discounted rates on mortgages and bank accounts.
- Support in your health and wellness, including life, disability, and critical illness insurance as well as maternity and paternity leave, expert retirement planning advice, and a truly flexible plan that allows you to choose coverage levels on medical, dental, prescription drug and eye care for you and your family. Plus our Wellness Account can cover your new bike or yoga membership!
- Our ATB Uplift program amplifies the impact of your giving through volunteering, donating and fundraising, by providing 50% donation matching and $10/hour volunteer rewards for time spent volunteering at eligible Alberta-based organizations.
- Tuition support for you and your kids and funding for other learning opportunities. We don’t just finance and believe in development, we require it.
- Our recognition program, Everyday Heroes, allows team members to recognize excellence, express gratitude, and reward exceptional effort, by awarding each other points on a newsfeed that the entire organization can see. Recognition points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, trips—you name it. We’ve seen team members earn everything from a hot tub to tickets to the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Virtual Care, providing access to medical professionals anywhere, anytime for you and your family. Team members also receive 12 hours of mental health counseling, including individual, family and couples counseling.
Which benefits does ATB Financial provide?
Current and former employees report that ATB Financial provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 274 comments
- Pension Plan(38 comments)
‘The pension plan for managers is phenomenal and has had an excellent return’
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(28 comments)
‘Vacation and paid time off are generous.’
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(24 comments)
‘Follow the government-regulated parental leave days’
Excellent benefits. ATB Financial contributes to the employee's pension plan, The pension plan is flexible and there is a wide array of benefits available. Annual reviews of pensions and benefits afforded to employees.
Good perks And benefits for a company
Dental, vision, paid sick days
The plan is very flexible and you can update it once a year to help with your most current health and wellness needs.
The latest conversations about Finance
2 months ago
SR Compliance Associate
If you had two job offer options, which one would you choose… 1. Manager role at the company you been with for 10 years. 50% pay increase, great benefits and I have a great reputation throughout the company. However, there is not much career growth after this role. 2. Position at a different company which would be a promotion. Only 25% pay bump (~$30k less than above). However this position “could” give a great potential for opportunities and advancement further down my career.
Got a burning question about benefits at ATB Financial? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ATB Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Excellent benefits and flexible working hours
Company pension is better than I’ve seen at other companies!
Flexible and comprehensive benefits. Flexible pension with multiple options
Best: banking benefits, pension matching, health package options Worst: maternity leave top up ( could be longer) at pat leave benefits
5 years ago, this was a killer benefits program. However, others have caught up or exceeded ATB's offerings
Great range of employee benefits