Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
ExxonMobil 235 reviews– Houston, TX
ExxonMobil - 30+ days ago
Tax Lawyer (Entry Level)
Entry-level tax lawyers hired into ExxonMobil in the U.S. are typically recent graduates from various universities. To be considered for employment, visit theExxonMobil USA Careers website.Search under Campus Recruiting, then submit your resume and complete an application.
Please note that this is a general job category; actual job openings may not exist at the time you are applying.
Typically, newly hired tax lawyers are assigned to one of the functional Tax Departments. Potential first assignments include work in the following functional groups:
* Chemicals Business Services (including chemical operations)
* Upstream Business Services (including exploration, development, production, and gas & marketing operations)
* Downstream Business Services (including refining & supply, fuels marketing, and transportation operations)
* Global Services Company
* Corporate Headquarters
* Tax Law, Appeals, and Litigation (including federal and state controversy (audit and appeals))A wide variety of initial and subsequent assignments will provide you with exposure to a multitude of tax fields, including:
* Oil and gas tax
* Federal Income Tax
* International Tax
* Partnership Tax
* Corporate Tax
* State & Local TaxDegree - Doctor of Jurisprudence (must be admitted to practice law in Texas)
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer