Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Quintiles 256 reviews– England
Quintiles - 30+ days ago
When you work for Quintiles you work for the world's leading pharmaceutical services company. No other pharmaceutical services company exceeds our record of experience and accomplishments. Recently, of the world's top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialise every one.
Our competitive edge lies in the ability to leverage data, therapeutic expertise, full-service capabilities and global resources through an integrated information technology network. We hone our competitive edge by constantly scanning the horizon for opportunities and offering our customers the best information to accelerate and improve healthcare decisions. We operate in over 60 countries, and employ more than 19,000 people. We are the world's leading Contract research organisation.
The Clinical Development Services division of Quintiles has more depth of therapeutic expertise and a broader range of services than any other service provider. With truly Global trials in all therapeutic areas, become involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe. Let your career soar!
Key responsibilities of this role include;
• Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to Clinical Team Lead (CTL) and/or line manager.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports and other required study documentation.
• May provide assistance to more less experienced clinical staff.
At Quintiles we value individuality, fresh ideas, and the contribution that our employees make to our success. In return we offer career opportunities providing flexibility and growth across the organisation, competitive salary and benefits package, work-life balance initiatives and social events. These are just some of the incentives we have to offer.