Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 249,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Hendrick Medical Center 6 reviews– Abilene, TX
HealtheCareers - 30+ days ago
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
1 BC/BE Psychiatrist physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Solo-private practice model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
• Solo-Private Practice/solo opportunity available
• Attractive first year Income Guarantee (at least $200K the first year)
• Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
• Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
• Marketing (3 weeks)
• Potential for monthly stipend final 12 months of training (up to $2K/month)
• Call will be one week and one week end per month (ER call)
• General Psychiatry is needed but the community will support any type of specialization
• Potential Referral Patterns from a local Psychiatry Hospital, State School, and local MHMR (as well as 250 Active Medical Staff at HMC)
• Potential for Student Loan repayment
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 116K in town with over 350K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 504 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients
Appropriate candidates please respond with CV. All inquires will be handled in a confidential manner.