Software Engineer III - SDET
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile
- Develop software tools, automation frameworks, and automated tests that assist in verifying the catalog of gaming products; automate manually performed business process to make them more efficient and improve quality.
- Gather and interpret requirements; prototype, develop, test, deploy, and support in-house software products.
- Evaluate and coordinate the work of others.
- Evaluate parts for inspection and review specifications.
- Review product documentation and packages. Investigate escalated field issues.
- Write test plans and scripts for created products.
- Generate and review test results.
- Document test methods and findings, summarize results and recommend fixes.
- Perform troubleshooting and research into errors.
- Participate in creating test standards.
- Test gaming software to ensure it meets required customer jurisdictional and functionality specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Perform ad hoc, black box, and white box testing.
Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, with 5 to 8 years of experience in software engineering required.
Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with C#, C/C++, VB, Java, SQL, XML, and/or .NET framework.
Knowledge of GUI driven test tools such as Quick Test Pro or Test Complete preferred. Knowledge of SOA, WCF, REST, and web services preferred. Knowledge of test frameworks such as JUnit, NUnit or MS-Test desired.
Work with game development tools and frameworks such as Unity or XNA preferred.
Full SDLC and Agile development methodologies experience and knowledge of standard PA processes and practices beneficial.
Previous experience writing automated tests for software products ideal.
Experience with real-time embedded microprocessor systems is a plus.
Basic electronics knowledge and trouble shooting skills preferred.
Must have good written and verbal communications, be self-motivated, and work well in a team environment.
Beyondsoft (www.beyondsoft.com) is a leading IT outsourcing company with Global Delivery Centers. Beyondsoft offers IT consulting, Application Development and Maintenance (ADM), ERP and BPO services to the clients across the globe. With its relentless focus on achieving the highest quality in its deliveries, Beyondsoft has become a trusted brand and achieved consistent growth in its repeat business with its clients.
Beyondsoft has development centers in the major cities in China, as well as operations/centers in the U.S., China, Japan, Singapore and India. The global delivery centers enable Beyondsoft to offer high-quality and cost effective services to its clients by adopting the right mix of onsite, near-site and multi-tier offshore delivery centers. It also allows Beyondsoft to share and grow its offerings, knowledge and process maturity. Beyondsoft is an ISO27001 certified company and the security systems at Beyondsoft meet world’s most strict standards.
Beyondsoft is renowned for its experience in working with the world's best technology companies and some of the world's leading enterprises in the vertical industries. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the fact that all of the world's top five technology companies are currently long-term clients of Beyondsoft. Being a leading service
supplier dedicated to end-to-end ITO and BPO services, Beyondsoft has also accumulated extensive experience in the verticals like financial services, pharmaceutical, telecom, etc. with the leading players of those industries.
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO