Top Companies in Washington, DC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Washington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,622 Companies
Sort by

GlobalGiving

www.globalgiving.org HQ: Washington, DC

A GlobalGiving Program, Corporate Partnerships said:

“Amazing internship experience with inspiring and brilliant staff!”
“GlobalGiving does an amazing job of really incorporating and immersing their interns into the team and culture of the organization. The organization and its' staff are extremely innovative…” –

Not Yet Rated

Compest Solutions

www.compestsolutions.com HQ: Piscataway, NJ

A Compest Solutions Performance Analyst said:

““Overall very good experience.One has to think multiple times before shifting from this company””
“Very open culture with flexibility and good work-life balance” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Prasad Yalamanchili

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Project Manager said:

“UDig is your foot in the door to advance your career”
“My contract-to-hire experience with UDig has been wonderful and I am impressed with how UDig makes the whole process painless. My recruiter was professional and supported me from getting me an…” –

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

Tully Rinckey PLLC

www.tullylegal.com HQ: Albany, NY

A Tully Rinckey PLLC Lawyer said:

“Wonderful Work Experience.”
“I always feel supported and understood at this law firm. Most of my employees are hard workers and extremely dedicated to getting the job done, but also prioritize good teamwork and collaboration…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mathew B. Tully
83% Approve

Spark Experience

www.sparkexperience.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A Spark Experience Digital Strategist said:

“A group of brilliant digital researchers and user experience designers and developers!”
“The entire staff are brilliant at their specific areas of expertise. They are a team focused on creating a unique work environment for their staff and the most cutting edge work for their clients. As…” –

Spencer Gerrol

Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.ca HQ: Sausalito, CA

Do you believe that work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over helping people find jobs that are the right fit for them. BECAUSE WHERE YOU WORK MATTERS! Our mission is to become the world’s…Full Overview

A Glassdoor Account Executive said:

“Great place to work”
“Compensation is great. Benefits are also a great part of working here. Work/life balance is really good. I almost never worked more than 40 hours a week. The culture is nice. My coworkers were…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman

Robert Hohman

WeddingWire

www.weddingwire.com HQ: Chevy Chase, MD

WeddingWire is one of the fastest growing wedding and event companies in the country. They say that "necessity is the mother of all invention" which is exactly why WeddingWire was created: to create…Full Overview

A WeddingWire Sales Associate said:

“Get tangible job experience fast!”
“Working at WeddingWire on the sales side throws you into a fast-paced hard-working team right away! You'll gain a ton of confidence and develop your communication skills. You get more individual…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

WeddingWire CEO Timothy Chi

Timothy Chi

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Consultant said:

“Best place to work - for many, many reasons”
“The people - the recruiting process is extremely successful in finding the right Bain fit. For some, that's not the right fit, and they likely do not pursue the job (and/or are not given an offer…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Quotient, Inc.

www.quotient-inc.com HQ: Columbia, MD

A Quotient, Inc. Web Development said:

“Wonderful company on the move”
“I have been working at Quotient for a little over a year and have been very impressed with the variety of projects and the quality of the personnel and company leadership. I have had the opportunity…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jodi Lare

Heritage Foundation

www.heritage.org HQ: Washington, DC

An Heritage Foundation employee said:

“Great place for an internship!”
“-Intern program is well-developed and structured -Great learning environment -One of the only PAID internships in D.C. -Interns are seen as significant - you are given meaningful projects that…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Edwin J. Feulner