Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in San Francisco, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Francisco based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,417 Companies
Sort by

Optimizely

www.optimizely.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Optimizely Customer Success Team said:

“Learn a lot very quickly”
“Unlimited time-off, work-life balance is great, mostly the culture is awesome, you get to learn a LOT and the opportunities to "own" something are endless” –

Optimizely Co-Founder & CEO Dan Siroker

Dan Siroker

PagerDuty

www.pagerduty.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Reliability is our duty. Customers are our cause. Managing your systems doesn’t have to be noisy and chaotic. PagerDuty helps your operations deliver system reliability and performance, and helps…Full Overview

A PagerDuty People Specialist said:

“Amazing place for career growth and culture!”
“I love working here! Everyone who works here is very smart, welcoming, friendly, and collaborative. If I have a question about anything, I never hesitate to ask. No question is a dumb question! One…” –

Alex Solomon

Ripple Labs

www.ripplelabs.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Ripple Labs Ripple Labs (formerly OpenCoin) developed the Ripple protocol, which makes transacting as easy as emailing. The San Francisco-based startup is privately funded. Its team of…Full Overview

A Ripple Labs employee said:

“Great company”
“* Interesting work * Great people * No bureaucracy - able to get things done quickly * Fast-paced” –

Ripple Labs Co-Founder & CEO Chris Larsen

Chris Larsen

Virool

www.virool.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Virool Account Executive said:

“The Best Professional Experience Thus Far”
“I come from a different industry, but at Virool I became quickly immersed in the world of online video advertising. I really enjoy working with passionate people on the daily basis and team that…” –

Alexander Debelov

Grand Rounds

www.grandroundshealth.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Grand Rounds employee said:

“Great culture, truly important mission, and smart people who like each other”
“Grand Rounds is that rare combination of a mission-driven organization that also happens to be focused on a very real market opportunity. The leadership team is strong, experienced, and values the…” –

Owen Tripp

LiveCareer

www.livecareer.com

About Us LiveCareer is a leading online destination for help with resumes, cover letters, important career decisions and more! With over 10 million registered users, we have been recognized as one…Full Overview

A LiveCareer Intern said:

“Extremely rewarding internship experience”
“The people that work here are awesome! All the people I interact with here on a daily basis are such friendly and easygoing people. I've never had so much fun at work! The great people make up only…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Doug Jackson & Jamie Freundlich

AppLovin

www.applovin.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An AppLovin Management said:

“The most intelligent group of people I've ever worked with.”
“Oh the pro's... where do you begin. To lead things off, the team and culture in general could be the top pro of them all. Every person is super friendly, intelligent, and its like working with a…” –

Adam Foroughi

Wink

www.winkapp.com HQ: New York, NY

What is Wink? To tell you what Wink is, we have to start with Quirky. About Quirky We are Quirky. We make invention accessible. We believe that the best ideas in the world aren't actually in the…Full Overview

A Wink Software Developer said:

“Two weeks in, best job ever!”
“Fast-paced and challenging. Learning new things with highly-motivated developers, designers, and managers. Fast-paced doesn't have to be frantic; in fact, although we value "getting stuff done" in a…” –

Ben Kaufman

Elite SEM

www.elitesem.com HQ: New York, NY

An Elite SEM Account Analyst said:

“A Great Opportunity with Friendly Company”
“Opportunity for growth & advancement You are a valued member of the team Great place to learn business & productivity skills Great perks, relaxed managerial approach to sick days/time off The…” –

Ben Kirshner

Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

www.kpcb.com HQ: Menlo Park, CA

A Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers Design Fellow At Nextdoor said:

“Design Fellow at Nextdoor. Abundance of mentorship, life-time of support, incredible connections.”
“There were loads of events hosted throughout the summer. I got to enjoy a very intimate dinner and conversation with John Maeda, former RISD president, and learned a great deal from him and other…” –

John Doerr