Top Companies in Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Salt Lake City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,288 Companies
Sort by

COMPLETExRM

www.completexrm.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A COMPLETExRM Account Manager said:

“Always Moving Forward”
“I started working here less than a year ago and so far I have seen nothing but growth. Everyone is very fluid and flexible, learning, growing and sharing new ideas to bring the product into the…” –

Keith Norris
Not Yet Rated

Ifreedom Direct

ifreedomdirect.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

An Ifreedom Direct Team Manager said:

“Kevin Gates is a Genius, A+ Employer”
“No cap on compensation, you can earn as much as you're motivated to make. The platform & method for success is proven however it takes the motivated individual to get there. And why would you want…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kevin Gates
50% Approve

JobDash

www.jobdash.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A JobDash Software Developer said:

“Great people and fun projects”
“Building a great product with fun technologies and plenty of room for growth. We are a small team so your voice gets heard. Our size also means that there are plenty of opportunities to learn new…” –

Dan Caffee

Unishippers

www.unishippers.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

An Unishippers Anonymous said:

“Great Company to work for”
“Management is really good, they value employees, work culture is good, disciplined; office is in good location. benefits are good. Normal business hours” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Dan Lockwood
78% Approve

CareCloud

www.carecloud.com HQ: Miami, FL

Do you want to do something amazing? CareCloud careers is hiring! We are looking for intelligent, creative problem solvers that are never satisfied with average. Working at CareCloud means building…Full Overview

A CareCloud Director of Client Solutions said:

“I love this place! Everyday is so exciting I cant wait to get to work”
“I have been in the workplace for over 44 years. This is the first time that people stop and listen to what I have to say. They treat me as a very important person and someone that is important to the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

CareCloud President & CEO Albert Santalo

Albert Santalo
80% Approve

Genealogists.com

www.genealogists.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A Genealogists.com Senior Production Manager said:

“Up, Up and Up - The sky is the limit!”
“The team members at Genealogists.com have become a virtual family and in many respects are closer to me then some members of my own family. Similar to siblings, we can be open and honest with each…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

James Heddell
83% Approve

Venafi

venafi.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A Venafi Systems Engineer said:

“Systems Engineer”
“Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which leads to a successful and…” –

Jeff Hudson

Workday

www.workday.com HQ: Pleasanton, CA NYSE: WDAY

The Enterprise Cloud for HR and Finance In 2005, longtime friends and software visionaries Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri set out to change an industry. They started with a clean sheet of paper and…Full Overview

A Workday HCM Consultant said:

“Great atmosphere and fun place to work.”
“Great place to work. Fun atmosphere with great leadership. The pace of work is changing constantly as the company grows which makes for great challenges.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Workday CEO, Co-Founder & Chairman Aneel Bhusri

Aneel Bhusri
97% Approve

Pure Storage

www.purestorage.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Help shape a disruptive product. We’ve been called the “Flash Whisperers” because of our deep knowledge in flash memory and its application to enterprise storage. Because we can make flash do things…Full Overview

A Pure Storage TSE said:

“Amazing company”
“Work with developing cutting edge technology Great work environment Fun and rewarding work” –

Pure Storage CEO Scott Dietzen

Scott Dietzen

SEARCH Group Partners

www.searchgrouppartners.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A SEARCH Group Partners Recruiter said:

“Great Company to work for”
“Get to meet amazing clients and candidates Work on some really fun jobs Great leadership” –

Not Yet Rated