Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Oklahoma City, OK

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Oklahoma City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 960 Companies
Sort by

Pluralsight

www.pluralsight.com HQ: Farmington, UT

A Pluralsight Content Creation said:

“Inclusive, Empowering and Changing Lives”
“An amazing culture that actually lives and breathes the values they espouse. Unlimited PTO, work-life balance, coworkers that you can actually consider friends, management and executives that you can…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Aaron Skonnard
100% Approve

LifeChurch.tv

www.lifechurch.tv HQ: Edmond, OK

A LifeChurch.tv employee said:

“I have worked for LifeChurch for numerous years and I love it. I really don't want to go anywhere else.”
“I love the atmosphere and the core values that you can see and feel when you're here. Plus all the personal development that takes place. I have grown so much personally and professionally since I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Craig Groeschel
100% Approve

Fast Enterprises

www.fastenterprises.com HQ: Denver, CO

Fast Enterprises (FAST) started in 1997 with a vision to introduce packaged software to the integrated tax processing market. Our mission is to be the premier provider of software and consulting…Full Overview

A Fast Enterprises Software Implementation Consultant said:

“Great company to work for.”
“The benefits/salary are great. The people are smart and fun to work with. Paid overtime. Opportunity to go to new places and meet new people.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Fast Enterprises Managing Partner Martin Rankin

Martin Rankin
96% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Field Technician said:

“I T Review”
“Great Company, Polite, Always helpful, Interested for you to Achieve, I always look forward to hear from them, for a JOB to do, or just to cchat!” –
1,838 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Nestlé Purina PetCare

www.nestlepurinacareers.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

We Believe Pets and People are Better Together Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs through quality nutrition and…Full Overview

A Nestlé Purina PetCare Coorindator said:

“Amazing Company to Work For”
“Benefits Compensation Co- Workers Atmosphere Work Life Balance The values and perks of this company are the best I have ever worked fore. They actually care about their employees, and the work…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Nestlé Purina PetCare President and CEO Pat McGinnis

Pat McGinnis
98% Approve

Hair Club

www.hairclub.com HQ: Boca Raton, FL

An Hair Club Administrator said:

“Working at HairClub has been a life changing experience.”
“I am so happy at Oklahoma City Hair club. They started my career with great training, provided me with all the tools that would make my job run smoothly, and then gave me a great place to work. The…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hair Club President & CEO Armen Markarian

Armen Markarian
91% Approve

Paycom

www.paycom.com HQ: Oklahoma City, OK NYSE: PAYC

Paycom was founded in Oklahoma City in 1998 as the first online payroll company capable of serving mid-size businesses. Paycom’s CEO spent years in the payroll industry and knew there had to be a…Full Overview

A Paycom Corporate Recruiter said:

“Everything I hoped for and then some!”
“Paycom leadership loves their employees! They know we don't have cushy corporate positions, almost every position is performance based. Recruiters even have quotas!! The in-house recruiters are…” –

Paycom President Chad Richison

Chad Richison
92% Approve

Nextep

www.nextep.com HQ: Norman, OK

A Nextep Sales said:

“Everybody wants to be part of something...”
“-dynamic growing company with a forward-looking service model designed to meet the needs of the largest segment of our economy: SMALL BUSINESSES -amazing opportunity for internal promotion growth…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brian Fayak
Not Yet Rated

HealthMarkets

www.healthmarkets.com HQ: North Richland Hills, TX

About HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency is changing the buying experience for health and related insurance products for individuals and families. We understand their…Full Overview

An HealthMarkets employee said:

“Its time to get it together.”
“I was able to find people that I worked with that were professional and competent. My salary was very good for the market and I was happy with it.” –

HealthMarkets President and CEO Kenneth J. (Ken) Fasola

Kenneth J. (Ken) Fasola
97% Approve

Connections Education

www.connectionseducation.com HQ: Baltimore, MD

A Connections Education employee said:

“The hiring process was a bit complicated, but pleasant.”
“I love helping the students reach their potential. Their success is my success. Also, I truly enjoy the company of my fellow associates. There is a felling of camaraderie and it makes a long day…” –

Not Yet Rated