Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Irving, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Irving based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 650 Companies
Sort by

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Healthcare Analyst said:

“Fantastic recruiter!!!”
“Gina and the rest of the team at Insight has been amazing throughout my employment process. I have been at my new job for two weeks now and I LOVE it!!! It was the perfect fit for me and my skills…” –
1,632 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Project Manager said:

“Great firm”
“You are given a lot of opportunities for growth and responsibility. Excellent benefits. Great bonus program.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz

John C. Atz
97% Approve

Pace Realty

www.pacerealty.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Pace Realty Property Manager said:

“Current Pace Manager”
“Training, Education, Leadership, Tenure, Ethics, PTO, Health Insurance for employees, 401K opportunities” –

Not Yet Rated

Liberty National Life

www.libertynational.com HQ: Birmingham, AL

There's one company dedicated to helping you realize and achieve your worthwhile goals - Liberty National Life Insurance Company Liberty National presents what could be the biggest opportunity of…Full Overview

A Liberty National Life Agency Director said:

“The absolute MOST rewarding career of my life!!!!! I cant imagine being anywhere but at Liberty National!”
“I'm in business for myself, but not by myself!” –

Liberty National Life President and CEO Roger C. Smith

Roger C. Smith
96% Approve

NovaCopy

www.novacopy.com HQ: Nashville, TN

A NovaCopy Sales Manager said:

“A progressive company with opportunity for advancement and great management and corporate support”
“The company constantly reviews its policies and procedures and is always looking for ways to improve. They have grown steadily in the number of locations, employees and annual revenue. Upper…” –

Darren Metz
100% Approve

OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com HQ: Irving, TX

about us OneSource Virtual is a team of Workday experts dedicated to innovation and the empowerment of our customers. We are an established, strategic partner dedicated to delivering dynamic…Full Overview

An OneSource Virtual Customer Success Manager said:

“Truly a whole new working experience”
“The company is based on their values and they stick to them. The executive team really does have an open door policy. OSV hires high quality, qualified people who show to live up to the company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

OneSource Virtual Co-Founder and CEO Brian Williams

Brian Williams
96% Approve

BAE Systems UK

www.baesystems.com HQ: London, United Kingdom PINK: BAESY

A BAE Systems UK Manufacturing Engineer said:

“Good company to work for... but it depends on the location”
“BAE Systems is the premier global defence and aerospace company delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, information…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

BAE Systems UK CEO and Board Member Ian King

Ian King
76% Approve

Westway Ford

www.westwayford.com HQ: Irving, TX

A Westway Ford Internet Manager said:

“The Experience”
“Great looking building! Great teammates! Great inventory! Westway Ford has come a long way and it looks like we are going all the way to the top.” –

Barton Hankins
91% Approve

Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)

www.seedsbdc.com HQ: Surrey, Canada

A Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) Self Employed said:

“I have yet to achieve the results I'm looking for and I won't know what those results are until I've earned them.”
“Set my own schedule, be my own boss-no one trying to play office politics with me.” –

100% Approve

TWG Insurance

www.twginsurance.com HQ: Irving, TX

TWG Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing independent insurance agencies in the United States. Our job is to Protect Families, and we do this by finding the right insurance at the right…Full Overview

A TWG Insurance Account Executive said:

“Lots of opportunity if you are willing to work for it”
“Like other insurance agencies, if you put in the work up front (the first three years or so), you get paid big dividends every year after. You can definitely make a lot of money within a few years…” –

TWG Insurance CEO Mark E. Jones