Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Irving, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Irving based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 707 Companies
Sort by

Best Version Media

www.bestversionmedia.com HQ: Milwaukee, WI

About Best Version Media BVM is an international publishing company that specializes in private, family-oriented, neighborhood-specific magazines that serve residents, homeowners associations…Full Overview

A Best Version Media Publisher said:

“You get what you give”
“The 80% commission is easy to get excited about at first, but when you join the BVM culture and really understand what it is all about you realize the pay is secondary. I love the support and the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

David Durand

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Healthcare Analyst said:

“Fantastic recruiter!!!”
“Gina and the rest of the team at Insight has been amazing throughout my employment process. I have been at my new job for two weeks now and I LOVE it!!! It was the perfect fit for me and my skills…” –
1,882 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Kimley-Horn and Associates

www.kimley-horn.com HQ: Cary, NC

A Kimley-Horn and Associates Project Manager said:

“Great firm”
“You are given a lot of opportunities for growth and responsibility. Excellent benefits. Great bonus program.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kimley-Horn and Associates President John C. Atz

John C. Atz
98% Approve

MedTravelers

www.medtravelers.com HQ: Irving, TX

A MedTravelers Director Or Recruiting said:

“Great company to work for!”
“Great work environment, advancement opportunities, income potential, and strong corporate culture.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Susan Salka

Pace Realty

www.pacerealty.com HQ: Dallas, TX

A Pace Realty Property Manager said:

“Current Pace Manager”
“Training, Education, Leadership, Tenure, Ethics, PTO, Health Insurance for employees, 401K opportunities” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

NovaCopy

www.novacopy.com HQ: Memphis, TN

A NovaCopy Sales Manager said:

“A progressive company with opportunity for advancement and great management and corporate support”
“The company constantly reviews its policies and procedures and is always looking for ways to improve. They have grown steadily in the number of locations, employees and annual revenue. Upper…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Darren Metz

Gaines Investment Trust

www.gainesinvestmenttrust.com HQ: La Jolla, CA

A Gaines Investment Trust Property Manager said:

“I love my new property!”
“The thing I like the most about Gaines is the actual owners themselves. I have been fortunate enough to meet both Mr. and Mrs. Gaines, and Jeff Gaines. They are excellent business people who have…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jeff Gaines
97% Approve

Liberty National Life

www.libertynational.com HQ: Birmingham, AL

There's one company dedicated to helping you realize and achieve your worthwhile goals - Liberty National Life Insurance Company Liberty National presents what could be the biggest opportunity of…Full Overview

A Liberty National Life Agency Director said:

“The absolute MOST rewarding career of my life!!!!! I cant imagine being anywhere but at Liberty National!”
“I'm in business for myself, but not by myself!” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Liberty National Life President and CEO Roger C. Smith

Roger C. Smith
96% Approve

OneSource Virtual

www.onesourcevirtual.com HQ: Irving, TX

Mission Equip exceptional employees to deliver innovative cloud services combined with world-class technologies that empower our customer to maximize their potential all while delivering an…Full Overview

An OneSource Virtual Customer Success Manager said:

“Truly a whole new working experience”
“The company is based on their values and they stick to them. The executive team really does have an open door policy. OSV hires high quality, qualified people who show to live up to the company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

OneSource Virtual Co-Founder and CEO Brian Williams

Brian Williams
97% Approve

BAE Systems UK

www.baesystems.com HQ: London, United Kingdom PINK: BAESY

A BAE Systems UK Manufacturing Engineer said:

“Good company to work for... but it depends on the location”
“BAE Systems is the premier global defence and aerospace company delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, information…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

BAE Systems UK CEO and Board Member Ian King