Top Companies in Downers Grove, IL

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Downers Grove based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 184 Companies
Sort by

PSI Resources

www.psiresources.net HQ: Downers Grove, IL

A PSI Resources Senior Recruiter said:

“PSI is a great staffing agency!”
“Professional, honest, responsive, pay weekly, online time cards, online pay stubs, long term clients, 20 years of experience, stability, woman owned and locally operated, good compensation and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tina Thomas
100% Approve

HEUFT

www.heuft.com

An HEUFT Administrative Manager said:

“HEUFT USA is a small company with big company benefits and an open door atmosphere”
“I have worked for HEUFT USA for over 20 years and although it is a long commute, I will stay at this company until I retire. They offer outstanding benefits comparable to Fortune 500 companies. It…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Upp Technology

www.upp.com HQ: Downers Grove, IL

An Upp Technology Senior Project Manager/Business Consultant said:

“Great Consulting Opportunites”
“Opportunity to work on important projects in a variety of industries. The projects were challenging and gave me a chance to develop my professional skills within large companies. I had the honor to…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Scott Upp
80% Approve

Principal Financial Group

www.principal.com HQ: Des Moines, IA NYSE: PFG

A Principal Financial Group Financial Services Representative said:

“Great company, great training and great products”
“Great company, great training and great products” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Principal Financial Group Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Larry D. Zimpleman

Larry D. Zimpleman
84% Approve

EZlocal

www.ezlocal.com HQ: Downers Grove, IL

An EZlocal Trusted Advisor said:

“Best Equal Opportunity Employer with unlimited room for advancement”
“I have been working with this company for over 3 years, I have been promoted 3 times in this time frame also. This company is more like a family environment not your normal work environment. We all…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Tracy
100% Approve

Velocity Merchant Services

www.getvms.com HQ: Downers Grove, IL

A Velocity Merchant Services Marketing Coordinator said:

“Friendly, supportive place to work”
“Friendly co-workers, accessible management, beautiful office, convenient location, perfect size (you can make a difference in our success), pleasant work atmosphere” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

RMC Staffing Services

www.rmcstaffing.com HQ: Downers Grove, IL

A RMC Staffing Services Recruiter said:

“So far, I have been very pleased with this company.”
“I am able to voice opions that I have and and some of my suggestions have been actually used. I am striving to move into management hopefully in the future.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Melissa Paras

T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs HQ: Bellevue, WA

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven…Full Overview

A T-Mobile Sales Development Representative said:

“Relaxed company with the best benefits”
“Benefits are best in class, as is the work/life balance. Great pay and relaxed people make working for T-mobile more fun that a chore” –
2,074 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

T-Mobile CEO John Legere

John Legere
84% Approve

Comcast

www.comcast.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA NASDAQ: CMCSA

A Comcast Account Executive said:

“Fun, energetic place to work”
“Employee benefits, Great people to work with, also employee can win prizes and contest for very cool things” –
1,947 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Comcast Chairman and CEO Brian L. Roberts

Brian L. Roberts
74% Approve

Hertz

www.hertz.com HQ: Estero, FL NYSE: HTZ

Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and…Full Overview

An Hertz Assistant Branch Manager said:

“Best Job I've Had”
“Actual recognition of work. In the time I have been working for Hertz, if there is one thing that I have seen consistently it is that the company rewards hard work and success. When something is…” –
1,584 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Hertz Chairman and CEO Mark P. Frissora