Top Companies in Columbus, IN

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Columbus based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 73 Companies
Sort by

Columbus Regional Health

www.crh.org HQ: Columbus , IN

A Columbus Regional Health Intern said:

“Intern”
“Management was incredibly helpful and informative. Worked closely with management and executive level individuals so I was able to soak up a ton of info.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Jim Bickel
100% Approve

US Army

www.army.mil HQ: Washington, DC

An US Army Speciaslist said:

“MADE IN AMERICA”
“Freedom. Being a member of team. Also, knowing that the person to your left and right is there for you and you for them.Serving ones country is the most selfless acts a man or woman can do.” –
4,187 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US Army Secretary John McHugh

John McHugh
78% Approve

Bed Bath & Beyond

www.bedbathandbeyond.com HQ: Union, NJ NASDAQ: BBBY

A Bed Bath & Beyond Sales Associate said:

“Great Place To Work”
“The training was great Co-Workers love their job Customers are usually very nice Plenty of opportunities for the future” –

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

Bed Bath & Beyond CEO and Director Steve Temares

Steve Temares
48% Approve

Aspen Dental

www.aspendentaljobs.com HQ: Syracuse, NY

The Premier Network of Dental Practices in the US Aspen Dental is committed to providing patients with affordable, high-quality comprehensive dental care. Since its inception, the Aspen Dental…Full Overview

An Aspen Dental Laboratory Operations Specialist said:

“I LOVE working for Aspen Dental!”
“Upper management takes and active role in improving not only the business but the focus on patient care. They realize that by giving our patients what the want, and more importantly, what the truly…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Aspen Dental President Robert Fontana

Robert Fontana
49% Approve

WalkWater Technologies

www.e-walkwater.com HQ: San Jose, CA

A WalkWater Technologies Functional Consultant said:

“Best Company in the World!”
“Great Culture, everyone is very respectful. The lady who cleans the place to the guy who runs it. Best consulting firm in the world. Totally worth it! I'm not current employee of Walkwater, they…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Conrad Rodricks
86% Approve

Cummins Turbo Technologies

www.holset.co.uk HQ: Huddersfield, United Kingdom

A Cummins Turbo Technologies Product Engineering Intern said:

“I learned a great deal as an intern.”
“Cummins has a very good work culture. The management is very respectful. There is also great opportunity for travel. Cummins also offers great training and retention of employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Tracy Embree
80% Approve

Retail Data Systems

www.rdspos.com HQ: Omaha, NE

A Retail Data Systems Sales said:

“Excellent opportunities”
“Strong compensation plan for the industry. College Degree is not required Room to grow and latitude to make decisions within the outline of the job duties Challenging environment with room to…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.4 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Robert Seider
100% Approve

Shraders Electronics

www.shraderselectronics.com HQ: Columbus, IN

A Shraders Electronics Repair Technician said:

“Great company and very fair and honest.”
“They get it right the first time. Have a very good repair technician. Turnaround time for repairs is very good.” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Chipotle

www.chipotle.com HQ: Denver, CO NYSE: CMG

CULTIVATING FUTURE LEADERS START YOUR CAREER ROLLING One of the many reasons why Chipotle is unlike other fast food companies is the fact that nearly all of the leaders are promoted from our…Full Overview

A Chipotle Crew Member said:

“Working for chipotle is the best job I have ever had.”
“At the chipotle where I work, the crew is like a big family. The perfect combination of hard work, responsibility, and pride is achieved at our store. We start off at more than minimum wage because…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Chipotle Co-CEOs Steve Ells & Montgomery F. Moran

Steve Ells & Montgomery F. Moran
82% Approve

Faurecia Exhaust Systems

HQ: Toledo, OH

A Faurecia Exhaust Systems PC&L Forklift said:

“A vast difference between what once was and now is.”
“The pay is decent, especially for those with only a High School education. There are avenues for advancement, even for the under educated.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Mark Stidham
90% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Columbus, IN - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 316 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.