Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Austin, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Austin based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,136 Companies
Sort by

Headspring

www.headspring.com HQ: Austin, TX

At Headspring, we believe there's a better way We believe there's a better way to build software, to work with clients, and to do business. And we believe that it all starts with people. Headspring…Full Overview

An Headspring employee said:

“Refreshing & Fabulous!”
“The benefit package is great, truly great. I worked at larger technology company for 8 years and was pleasantly surprised to find the healthcare package BETTER and the cost lower!! REALLY. The…” –

Headspring Founder & CEO Dustin Wells

Dustin Wells

SpareFoot

www.sparefoot.com HQ: Austin, TX

A SpareFoot Lead Development Representative said:

“Great Company with great benefits.”
“Culture, Culture, Culture. The ability to move up in the company and advance yourself.” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Chuck Gordon

Dropbox

www.dropbox.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

We're creating a home for life From your life’s work to your life’s memories, your most important stuff lives in Dropbox. We’ve set the standard for storing and sharing your digital belongings, but…Full Overview

A Dropbox User Operations said:

“My dream job”
“- I have a fierce respect and sense of adoration for the people I work with. My colleagues are helpful, they're ridiculously intelligent, and most importantly, they're down-to-earth, genuinely good…” –

Dropbox Founder & CEO Drew Houston

Drew Houston
99% Approve

FreightPros

www.freightpros.com HQ: Austin, TX

A FreightPros Truckload Representative said:

“Worked for FreightPros as an Intern then Full-time. Awesome company!”
“I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to experience, learn, and grow professionally. The company is based on core values that allow every employee to succeed in the workplace. All employee's…” –

FreightPros President Chris Clever

Chris Clever

CSID

www.csid.com HQ: Austin, TX

​​​​CSID is the leading provider of global, enterprise level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies. Our advanced solutions enable the world’s leading businesses and…Full Overview

A CSID Director of Engineering said:

“Great leadership, great products, great company”
“The senior management has done this before. Their guidance and leadership is very effective, helpful and greatly helping the company's success.” –

CSID CEO Scott Cruickshank

Scott Cruickshank

Venterra Realty

www.venterraliving.com HQ: Houston, TX

A Venterra Realty Leasing Consultant said:

“Breath of fresh air”
“This is a company that seems to truly care about employee well-being. They have many programs to encourage , being an "active employee". Their customer service focus is great! As a leasing consultant…” –

Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi

John Foresi

Oak Mortgage Group

www.oakmortgagegroup.com HQ: Waco, TX

An Oak Mortgage Group RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER said:

“Positive outlook for the future!!”
“There are several things about the Oak Mortgage Group that I find very positive. There is a breadth of experience among the Senior Executives (Origination, Processing/Underwriting, Builder…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Holden Thomas

Waterfall

www.waterfall.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Waterfall employee said:

“Incredible talent, strong vision, unmatched culture”
“I worked as an engineering intern, and in my short time there, I learned more than I have from any other employer. It is not just that the engineering team is elite and driven (though my engineering…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matt Sechrest

Cloud[8]Sixteen

www.cloud8sixteen.com HQ: Austin, TX

A Cloud[8]Sixteen QA/QC Specialist said:

“Great place to work”
“Everyone is friendly and create a very welcoming environment. There are company events that are very fun and you get a good holidays. I got trained soon as I came in and was always able to ask for…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Joe Devine
90% Approve

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions Principal HCM Consultant said:

“Growing Company w/ Strong Leadership”
“CS is truly a company that invest in their employees and their career development. CS is one of the few companies I have come across in my career who say their employees are their greatest asset and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross