Top Companies in Artesia, NM

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Artesia based upon employee reviews.

Change location
15 of 5 Companies
Sort by

Walmart

corporate.walmart.com HQ: Bentonville, AR NYSE: WMT

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale…Full Overview

A Walmart Assistant Store Manager said:

“Alright”
“I enjoyed working with the other associates at Walmart, and gaining experience in different areas of the store.” –
6,371 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Walmart CEO Doug McMillon

Doug McMillon
50% Approve

Halliburton

www.halliburton.com HQ: Houston, TX NYSE: HAL

What We Do, Where You'll Fit In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the…Full Overview

An Halliburton Mechanic Technician said:

“Good company, great benefits and pay, but lower management needs help”
“Good starting pay, LOTS of overtime, great 401K plan, ESPP, and health benefits. Life insurance, paid time off, sick pay, etc, etc.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Halliburton Chairman, President, and CEO Dave Lesar

Dave Lesar
79% Approve

Yates Petroleum

Www.yatespetroleum.com HQ: Artesia, NM

A Yates Petroleum Financial Analyst said:

“UN-Professional on all levels”
“good image on the outside, paycheck is given on expected date, all the people with values & integrity have left.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

John Yates Jr

Artesia General Hospital

www.artesiageneral.com HQ: Artesia, NM

An Artesia General Hospital employee said:

“Insane, paranoid senior leadership”
“attractive public areas and outside grounds. medical surgical nursing unit surgery suite, emergency room, radiology and administrative areas are new or renovated . Good parking, Community wants a…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Kenneth W. Randall

Central Valley Electric

www.cvecoop.org HQ: Artesia, NM

A Central Valley Electric employee said:

“Central Valley electric co-op”
“Good Benefits, Nice people until you are honest with the management. Nice barbecues/cook outs/ eat ins. Offer nice rewards to co-op members. No drug tolerance 2 extra days off called holidays that…” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

1.0 Employees are “Very Dissatisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Artesia, NM - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.