Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft employee said:

“Thoughts after 10 years....”
“1. If you love tech, this is a great place. No doubt you'll talk tech (mostly the MSFT stack) from enterprise to consumer - from PCs to phones to Xboxes - from datacenter to desktop. 2. What…” –
8,768 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
81% Approve

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Sales Manager said:

“Great company for many years but a bit behind the curve now.”
“Great place to work, tons of training a lot of solutions to draw from great executive leadership. They aren't going to fail anytime soon so there is a lot of security in that.” –
6,225 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
69% Approve

Nintendo of America

www.nintendo.com HQ: Redmond, WA

A Nintendo of America employee said:

“Very fun, but not for the driven and ambitious”
“Pay was good, and work/life balance was excellent. People overall are very nice. And it's a fun, safe environment. You're dealing with Mario! The most innocuous character in video games.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Nintendo of America CEO Satoru Iwata

Satoru Iwata
57% Approve

Volt Information

www.volt.com HQ: New York, NY

A Volt Information employee said:

“Great place to start”
“Good management, lots of longevity with staff. Great work life balance” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Volt Information President & CEO Ron Kochman

Ron Kochman
23% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Security Project Manager said:

“Keeps coming through.”
“IG has now hired me for a second contract position with Microsoft. The recruiters I have worked with have been very attentive and helpful, despite my specific job criteria.” –
1,882 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Concur

www.concur.com HQ: Bellevue, WA NASDAQ: CNQR

Relentlessly Innovate to Drive Change​​ Forbes recently ranked Concur the #1 Most Innovative Growth Company in the World! At the forefront of the cloud and mobile computing space, Concur is on…Full Overview

A Concur Technical Publication Manager said:

“Concur Technologies was an excellent place to work - interesting, intelligent people, room for advancement.”
“Concur has many great benefits and fun culture. Everyone there is there to create a great product and is proud of the work they do. Salary is competitive and stock options are very generous…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Concur Chairman and CEO Steve Singh

Steve Singh
96% Approve

Physio-Control

www.physio-control.com HQ: Redmond, WA

A Physio-Control employee said:

“Good company, 60 year history, lots of change going on”
“Good reasons to work here are company's mission and its impact around the world. Company is in the midst of big strategic/execution changes (R&D, global organization) based on recent ownership…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.0 Employees say it's “OK”

Brian Webster
60% Approve

Terex

www.terex.com HQ: Westport, CT NYSE: TEX

It’s a simple question with many great answers, including: • Small company “feel,” global opportunities • Passion for improving the lives of people throughout the world • Dedication to building…Full Overview

A Terex Mechanical Engineer II said:

“Good culture and great people to work with”
“There are a lot of opportunities to work cross-functionally and work with some very talented people. There are a lot of people that have worked at Genie for a long time, and a lot of people that…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Terex Chairman and CEO Ron DeFeo

Ron DeFeo
80% Approve

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Director of Operations said:

“Aegis - Working hard to enhance the lives of its residents and staff”
“I believe that there is a very supportive work environment. They believe that employees come first and it shows! This philosophy translates to better performance from staff which residents see and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dwayne Clark
96% Approve

Univar

www.univar.com HQ: Downers Grove, IL

An Univar Analyst said:

“Ok Company, Ok job”
“Good pay and benefits, relaxed atmosphere, steady customer base and steady revenues. Industry leader in the United States. The people are nice and co workers are friendly.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.2 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Univar President & CEO J. Erik Fyrwald