Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews

University of Pennsylvania

www.upenn.edu HQ: Philadelphia, PA

An University of Pennsylvania Graduate Student said:

“Graduate Student”
“Penn has a very active graduate student community, with many cross-disciplinary initiatives. In addition, my advisor has been very flexible about time off and doesn't keep track of graduate student's…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

University of Pennsylvania President Amy Gutmann

Amy Gutmann
90% Approve

Vanguard

www.vanguard.com HQ: Malvern, PA

In 1975, a small but uniquely structured mutual fund company came into being. More than a quarter-century later, Vanguard is internationally known for exceptional client service and the highest-value…Full Overview

A Vanguard Software Developer said:

“Good place to work, hard to get ahead”
“Awesome job security. Even when the market crashed in 2008 they did everything they could to keep full-time crew (at the expense of contractors). The June Partnership payment (think profit…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Vanguard Chairman and CEO William McNabb

William McNabb
85% Approve

Comcast

www.comcast.com HQ: Philadelphia, PA NASDAQ: CMCSA

A Comcast Systems Engineer said:

“It has been an excellent 5 years so far.”
“You have the freedom to bring in good changes to your team/the company.” –
2,095 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Comcast Chairman and CEO Brian L. Roberts

Brian L. Roberts
72% Approve

Merck

www.merck.com HQ: Whitehouse Station, NJ NYSE: MRK

A Merck employee said:

“Continued downsizing and outsourcing are taking a toll on the long range outlooks of even the most ardent survivors”
“Great people and generally strong cross team collaboration. Risk taking is truly encouraged, but bee sue to have higher level backing in advance just in case the results fall short of expectations.” –
1,145 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Merck President & CEO Kenneth C. Frazier

Kenneth C. Frazier
48% Approve

Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com HQ: Bethesda, MD NYSE: LMT

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover…Full Overview

A Lockheed Martin Program Management Associate Manager said:

“Company preaches Quality of Life (QOL), but workload prohibits meaning QOL. Completely undermanned for the contract.”
“Co workers and 1st and 2nd level management. This was the most can do group of people I've ever had the pleasure of working with.” –
2,356 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Lockheed Martin President & COO Marillyn Hewson

Marillyn Hewson
81% Approve

SAP

www.sap.com HQ: Walldorf, Germany NYSE: SAP

A SAP Support Engineer said:

“Lots of perks, for a lot of work”
“Some of the best training available at a company. We're talking classroom, books, etc. provided. It's a real throwback to your college days. Some of the best compensation possible as well, such as a…” –
1,928 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

SAP CEO Bill McDermott

Bill McDermott
92% Approve

J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com HQ: New York, NY NYSE: JPM

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We…Full Overview

A J.P. Morgan IT Risk Management said:

“Good Company… Normal Politics”
“JPMC is a good company overall. There is a diverse workplace, flexible wok schedules, lots of opportunity to expand your knowledge base and definitely great people. JPMC is one of the leading…” –
3,937 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

J.P. Morgan Chairman, President, and CEO Jamie Dimon

Jamie Dimon
84% Approve

TD Bank

www.td.com HQ: Toronto, Canada NYSE: TD

A TD Bank Customer Service Representative said:

“Customer Service Rep”
“loved it. atmosphere at TD Bank was all about the customer WOW experience. Everyday was a great day a TD. Benefits (even as a part time worker) were great. room to grow with the right manager” –
1,078 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

TD Bank Group President & CEO Ed Clark

Ed Clark
88% Approve

DuPont

www.dupont.com HQ: Wilmington, DE NYSE: DD

DuPont is proud to build on its heritage by partnering with others to tackle the unprecedented challenges in food, energy and protection now facing our world. With global population expected to…Full Overview

A DuPont Mechanical Engineer said:

“Good company but they are changing in a negative way”
“Very bright people, good technology, good atmosphere, good ethics, and a nice steady organization. I always felt like I was making a contribution to society working here.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

DuPont Chairman & CEO Ellen J. Kullman

Ellen J. Kullman
78% Approve

Temple University

www.temple.edu HQ: Philadelphia, PA

A Temple University Graduate Student said:

“Excellent professors and research, great environment.”
“Friendly collaborative environment performing cutting edge research. Excellent facilities and equipment. Many excellent professors in a diverse range of chemical fields. Opportunities for…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Temple University President Neil D. Theobald