Jobs Companies & Reviews Salaries Interviews

110 of 498 Companies
Sort by

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

What we do for you Larry Page, our co-founder and CEO, once described the “perfect search engine” as something that “understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you want…Full Overview

A Google Strategic Partner Manager said:

“Overworked and underpaid...”
“saying you 'work for Google', free food all day long, free shuttle transportation, lavish parties (depending on your group's visibility and corresponding budget), flexible work schedules” –
2,458 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page

Intuit

www.intuit.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: INTU

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our…Full Overview

An Intuit Software Quality Analyst said:

“Great place to work”
“High standards and ethics, Excellent Benefits, great work out facilities and classes, work from home, 401k match, spotlight awards, great people with high energy. Commitment to quality and the…” –
1,529 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith

Brad Smith
93% Approve

Symantec

www.symantec.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: SYMC

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec…Full Overview

A Symantec Senior Manager said:

“Both highs and lows....”
“Many great, talented people. Compensation and benefits are equal to other top tier Silicon Valley companies. Superior facilities and working environment.” –
1,660 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Symantec Interim CEO Michael Brown

Michael Brown
41% Approve

LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: LNKD

A LinkedIn Sales said:

“Transformative experience”
“All of the previous comments about the food and the perks are true; they definitely take care of their people. The HQ is beautiful, and the new offices in Sunnyvale make you feel like you're at a ski…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner

“If only. . .”
“Awesome benefits, so so pay. Good mobility within company.” –
8,056 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
85% Approve

Synopsys

www.synopsys.com HQ: Mountain View, CA AMEX: SNPS

Synopsys: Innovation and Beyond Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor…Full Overview

A Synopsys employee said:

“Stable employer - top in industry - well respected”
“Very stable company with excellent financial base. Aart has been CEO since he founded the company in 1986 so also provides consistent leadership - no surprises. Great people - very smart and…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Synopsys Co-CEOs Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan

Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan

Verisign

www.verisigninc.com HQ: Dulles, VA NASDAQ: VRSN

A Verisign Client Manager said:

“Some very good, some very bad experiences”
“Good salary, and when you are productive and committed to your job, you will find that you are reasonably recognized for this, provided that you do not end up with an incompetent and insecure…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Verisign Chairman, President, CEO D. James Bidzos

D. James Bidzos
81% Approve

KPMG US

www.kpmg.com HQ: New York, NY

KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. KPMG's One Firm culture is changing the way we do…Full Overview

A KPMG US Senior Associate said:

“The Most Oppressive Place I Ever Worked”
“Learn the profession; interesting work, but not a lot of variety. Great junior people; eager to learn and willing to lend a hand. A few terrific senior partners; too bad I didn't work for them…” –
3,027 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

KPMG US Chairman & CEO John B. Veihmeyer

John B. Veihmeyer
87% Approve

NASA Ames Research Center

www.arc.nasa.gov HQ: Moffet Field, CA

A NASA Ames Research Center employee said:

“Graduate School Intern”
“Very laid back culture with amazing coworkers and great mentors. I learned so much from my direct supervisor regarding CAD, Pro/E, manufacturing, and the aerospace industry” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

NASA Ames Research Center Administrator Charles F. Bolden, Jr.

Charles F. Bolden, Jr.
94% Approve

Ooyala

www.ooyala.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Ooyala Software Engineer said:

“A Continual Learning Experience”
“Amazing dynamic company culture, which really fosters the self-motivation to get things done. Team-oriented everything and everyone's very respectful and fun. Everyone's super excited about it and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ooyala President & CEO Jay Fulcher