Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

110 of 504 Companies
Sort by

Google

www.google.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: GOOG

What we do for you Larry Page, our co-founder and CEO, once described the “perfect search engine” as something that “understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you want…Full Overview

A Google Regional Security Specialist said:

“Closest Place To Paradise”
“Perks like free food, great gyms, shuttle services, etc Great company culture A lot of great networking events across departments Google grow classes that help you build on old skills or learn new…” –
2,503 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Google Co-Founder & CEO Larry Page

Larry Page

Intuit

www.intuit.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: INTU

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our…Full Overview

An Intuit Senior Product Manager said:

“Great company benefits, going through internal changes”
“Great benefits -- health plans, salary, bonuses, RSUs, healthy lower-cost entrees in cafeterias. Great CEO. 10% time for innovation projects encourages out-of-the-box thinking on new solutions (but…” –
1,556 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

Intuit President & CEO Brad Smith

Brad Smith
93% Approve

Symantec

www.symantec.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: SYMC

​​What do Symantec employees have in common? We are passionate about what we do and contribute to something really important! We protect the world’s digital information and interactions. At Symantec…Full Overview

A Symantec Software Engineer Intern said:

“Fine experience and good starting for Intern”
“In my group: Good benefits and working environment Some interesting tasks or jobs Mentor helped a lot” –
1,694 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Symantec Interim CEO Michael Brown

Michael Brown
40% Approve

LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com HQ: Mountain View, CA NASDAQ: LNKD

A LinkedIn Web Developer said:

“A place you feel at home”
“Aside from all the shiny things (free food, great compensation, and a very fun and inviting environment) this company has made me feel welcome. The collaborative environment here at LinkedIn inspires…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner

Jeff Weiner
98% Approve

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft Senior Program Manager said:

“Good place for first job”
“I work with very high caliber engineers; People are smart and all have good intention. I learned a lot of engineering fundamentals from them. Also, there is not very much politics going on among the…” –
8,174 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
84% Approve

Synopsys

www.synopsys.com HQ: Mountain View, CA AMEX: SNPS

Synopsys: Innovation and Beyond Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor…Full Overview

A Synopsys R&D Engineer said:

“Just the way you think it is, an established company”
“Largest company in the field, job is pretty much secure. You don't get lots of work to do as the products are pretty stable, which means good work-life balance. Okay compensation.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Synopsys Co-CEOs Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan

Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan

Verisign

www.verisigninc.com HQ: Dulles, VA NASDAQ: VRSN

A Verisign Client Manager said:

“Some very good, some very bad experiences”
“Good salary, and when you are productive and committed to your job, you will find that you are reasonably recognized for this, provided that you do not end up with an incompetent and insecure…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Verisign Chairman, President, CEO D. James Bidzos

D. James Bidzos
82% Approve

NASA Ames Research Center

www.arc.nasa.gov HQ: Moffet Field, CA

A NASA Ames Research Center Software Designer said:

“An incredibly insight internship experience”
“Interns working at the NASA Ames Research Center can expect to be given challenging tasks, but also granted the appropriate mentorship to accomplish them. There are a large number of interns at any…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

NASA Ames Research Center Administrator Charles F. Bolden, Jr.

Charles F. Bolden, Jr.
94% Approve

KPMG US

www.kpmg.com HQ: New York, NY

KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout the U.S. KPMG's One Firm culture is changing the way we do…Full Overview

A KPMG US Senior Associate said:

“The Most Oppressive Place I Ever Worked”
“Learn the profession; interesting work, but not a lot of variety. Great junior people; eager to learn and willing to lend a hand. A few terrific senior partners; too bad I didn't work for them…” –
3,049 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

KPMG US Chairman & CEO John B. Veihmeyer

John B. Veihmeyer
87% Approve

Ooyala

www.ooyala.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

An Ooyala Software Engineer said:

“A Continual Learning Experience”
“Amazing dynamic company culture, which really fosters the self-motivation to get things done. Team-oriented everything and everyone's very respectful and fun. Everyone's super excited about it and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ooyala President & CEO Jay Fulcher