Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Sort by

Klick

klick.com HQ: Toronto, Canada

A Klick employee said:

“Klick takes pharma to a whole new level”
“There is a great atmosphere and energy at Klick – I genuinely like coming to work. I’ve watched the creative team go from great to awesome and create award-winning work. They take pharma to a whole…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Klick President & CEO Leerom Segal

Leerom Segal
77% Approve

Mosaic Sales Solutions

www.mosaic.com HQ: Irving, TX

A Mosaic Sales Solutions XM Brand Ambassador said:

“I was a field sale agent based at Quebec.”
“- Great, comprehensive and successfull managers. - Visited many differents cities. - Made a lot of contacts in the restaurants and bar industry. - Travel, lodging and restaurants are paid by the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Mosaic Sales Solutions CEO Aidan Tracey

Aidan Tracey
83% Approve

Marcus Evans

www.marcusevans.com HQ: London, United Kingdom

Producers of Economic and Business Summits, strategic Business Conferences, Professional Business and Language training, Corporate Hospitality events - THG Sports Filmed & Theatrical Entertainment…Full Overview

A Marcus Evans Sales Executive said:

“Entry Level Inside B2B Sales”
“Very rewarding for individuals that are looking to launch their sales career. This is a position that is difficult at times but like anything in life, nothing comes easy. I was able to learn about…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Marcus Evans Chairman Marcus Evans

Marcus Evans
48% Approve

Critical Mass

www.criticalmass.com HQ: Calgary, Canada

A Critical Mass employee said:

“work you hard”
“work you hard, you will learn a ton but will likely be exhausted and burnt out most of the time. The best opportunities were had there for me...” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Critical Mass CEO Dianne Wilkins

Dianne Wilkins
84% Approve

Kognitive Marketing

www.kognitivemarketing.com HQ: Toronto, Canada

A Kognitive Marketing Financial Services Sales Representative said:

“Typical sales job opportunities but management is unorganized”
“Working with other reps was very cool. If you are on a travelling team and your coworkers are also nice and friendly people, it would be fun to travel to different job sites and become close friends…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

Josh Singer
44% Approve

MarketLinc

www.marketlinc.com HQ: Saskatoon, Canada

A MarketLinc Account Manager said:

“Great Company to Work with!”
“I am working with MarketLinc since 2010, it's been more than 4 years with the company. MarketLinc is a good company to work with and specially you get to work from home and the people I work with…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Don Simpson
89% Approve

LoyaltyOne

www.loyalty.com HQ: Toronto, Canada

​​LoyaltyOne is a great place to work.​​ And we work hard to keep it that way. Our global industry leadership, passion for innovation and focus on career development - backed by competitive rewards…Full Overview

A LoyaltyOne Travel Specialist said:

“Worked for 18 great years.”
“The company was very supportive to the employees. Many hours were spent in upgrading and coaching. If someone wanted to take the time and effort to learn more about travel, the opportunity was there…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

Bryan A. Pearson
92% Approve

Ipsos

www.ipsos.com HQ: Paris, France Euronext Paris: IPS

An Ipsos Manager said:

“Great long-term career opportunity starting at entry-level”
“I started here at a very entry level and have been here for over 7 years now. I am now at an intermediate manager level and have been extremely satisfied with the vast portfolio of experience I have…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Ipsos Chairman and CEO Didier Truchot

Didier Truchot
73% Approve

Match Marketing Group

www.matchmg.com HQ: Mississauga, Canada

Match Marketing Group builds a seamless solution to creatively re-imagine how to go to market. We align our services to our Clients' evolving business needs, and ultimately become their most…Full Overview

A Match Marketing Group Recruiter said:

“Recruiter”
“Awesome place to work as well as great time with co-workers. Had a phenomenal company culture centered around a work hard-play hard environment.” –

Overall Company Rating

1.8 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Brett Farren
44% Approve

Convergys

www.convergys.com HQ: Cincinnati, OH NYSE: CVG

A Convergys employee said:

“Constant change”
“Great experience because you can learn a lot.” –
1,405 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Convergys President & CEO Andrea Ayers