WebiMax

4.0

WebiMax Founder & CEO Kenneth C. Wisnefski
Kenneth C. Wisnefski

WebiMax is great!

Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Camden, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Camden, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been at WebiMax for over 3 months now. My manager and coworkers are great and I have learned a ton! I enjoy going to work and feel that I can stay here for a long time.

Cons

Paychecks are only bi-weekly. I used to get paid every week.

Keep promoting the same culture and your employees will reward you with hard work!

Great working here!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere
    Phenomenal work-life balance
    Great modern office
    Team-work culture

Cons

Still waiting for my yearly review

Continue to promote the same culture

Decent, but could be better

I worked at WebiMax

Pros

Comfortable environment to work within

Cons

No room for growth, Project Managers can be unprofessional

Great experience, very educational.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at WebiMax for 6 months now and I can genuinely say I am Impressed with the level of talent and the creative environment. These are folks who know their craft and are willing to help you out if you are having trouble understanding something, which is important in the fast-paced and ever-changing world of digital marketing. I really like the opportunity to work from home 2 days a month, and the benefits are good. I'm consistently able to talk to my supervisors, and they even regularly invite me to lunch to discuss items of importance.

Cons

Sometimes the office gets too cold and the thermostat doesn't seem to do anything, but as of writing this we are moving into a brand new office in a week, so that should cease to be the case.

Great Team & Great Experience

Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ (US)

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working at Webimax has been extremely rewarding. My passion is marketing, and what better way to spend every day then to help clients grow their brand. The management at Webimax has helped me understand how to create digital marketing strategies customized for each client to succeed. There is zero micro-managing. You get your work complete and nobody bothers you day to day. There is always someone to go to for help if needed. Team members are always available if you have questions or need help to brainstorm ideas for clients.

Cons

The coffee isn't great.

Dec 16, 2014Project Manager

Thank you for reviewing WebiMax on Glassdoor. Our goal is to provide top notch digital marketing services to our clients while creating great career opportunities for our employees. Your positive ... More

Solid Start, Great Atmosphere

Current Employee - Project Manager in Camden, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax

Pros

When it comes to starting your professional career, WebiMax provides a great opportunity. For those who put in the effort, promotions and increased responsibility can be expected. Work environment is laid back and allows for comfortable communication. Flexible work schedule is a plus. If you care about doing the best possible job, you will be rewarded.

Cons

Workload can sometimes seem daunting — it is a sign that the company is thriving, but it can be discouraging/stressful.

If the Sales Team better defines services and manages expectations with incoming clients, we can expect an increased retention rate.

Dec 16, 2014Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback in our effort to continually improve.

Real Sales Opportunity with Quality People

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Camden, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The greatest attribute of the company is the quality of people that we have. Like most companies, the people make the business and this is the case at WebiMax. You do have the desire to deliver for the company and those around you in addition to yourself. The work atmosphere is causal but professional, and you are given your space to manage yourself, especially in the sales role. Sales in set up so that if you do work hard, you will build quality client relationships and gain more business. There are certainly bumps along that client acquisition path but it is a growing industry and that is expected. Speaking from experience, staying on it will yield results. Also, if you do work hard, stay dedicated, and produce quality results, you will definitely be recognized for your work, unlike other places I have worked in the past.

Cons

Training has been something that has been improved, but previously is was an area of need. Now we have training being guided by individuals in each department to address the specific needs of employees across the board. The other con is more personal in nature as I am happy with the position and company overall - I do travel a good distance to the office and that has been a challenge.

Having increased inter-department communication will enhance the overall understanding of different departments' direction and workflow.

Dec 09, 2014Project Manager

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We agree that proper training is crucial and have put an increased emphasis on improving training for all positions. We are always working ... More

Good Experience, Great People

Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I worked at WebiMax full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Great management team and co-workers
    - Best work-life balance I have ever had
    - Ownership is focused on building the company

Cons

- Training could have been more comprehensive

Continue to give employees work from home freedom, get rid of the ones who abuse their time. Keep working to grow the company and maintain the positive culture.

Evolving Company in Growing Industry

Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Camden, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Camden, NJ (US)

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Leadership that actually cares about delivering for its clients and keeping their employees happy! Very generous bonus structures and the ability to work from home. Great reputation within the industry with plans to continue to aggressively grow and expand their presence. New location is geographically convenient. New employees are welcomed with open arms and everyone seems to be willing to lend a helping hand.

Cons

The training program is pretty much non-existent. It seems to be at least acknowledged and have been told they plan to address it.

Increase communication - especially for new employees - and create a formalized training program!

Nov 18, 2014Project Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor! We understand the importance of having a staff of talented and motivated workers. The digital marketing industry is fast changing and we ... More