Viraj

www.virajsoft.com

Viraj Reviews

Viraj – Anjār – “viraj travels”

Not yet rated.

Pratima Parvathaneni

make way to a good life

Fioor Manager and SAP Poerator (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosthere is a lot to learn

Consthere are no downsides working at viraj

Sr IT Recruiter

Senior IT Recruiter (Former Employee) Visakhapatnam (India)

ProsVIRAJ is a leading provider of customized IT systems, software solutions and professional services. We provide onsite, near shore & offshore software professionals and project development teams. Our expertise in e-Business products and technologies has earned us the role of a long-term strategic e-Business partner to our clients. Our core competencies in strategy, design, and technology have been formalized using our customer-focused methodology. The firm pioneered the use of a proprietary discipline to screen, qualify and create a superior talent pool of professionals from around the world who can then be rapidly matched and deployed for client projects.

ConsVIRAJ LLC has a proven track record of providing clients with value-based solutions

....

ProsA growing company with alot of potential and is always yearing to improve and everyday is a challenge

ConsCan't think of any as everyday is a challenge

Advice to Senior ManagementValue every individual

Worked for Viraj? Contribute to the Community!