St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

Updated Mar 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

corporate leadership not the best

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

Prossmall feel, MDs within group easy to approach and collaborate with for the most part. Loved my patient population

Conspoor leadership, benefits, and management would "disappear." We would received emails multiple times a month stating " …was not longer an employee". strange.

Advice to Senior Managementappreciate your nursing staff, specifically NPs. Give them representation in leadership

Great Clinical Experience

House Staff (Current Employee)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than a year

Prosgreat clinical experience. diverse patient population. physicians are caring and compassionate.

Consupper management often seems more concerned with the bottom line than with actual quality improvement

Advice to Senior Managementfocus more on actual quality improvement and listen more to the needs of employees, house staff, and physicians

Great

Materials Management Associate (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children part-time for less than a year

ProsOne of the hospitals which do a lot of charity

ConsDidnt see any thing bad here

Not dedicated to quality work environment

Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee)
Phila, PA (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSmall family like, provides a needed service to the community

ConsDoes not provide necessary resources for employees to provide quality care. Change in insurance coverage to Dallas based company. HR not responsive

It was a great experience and allowed me to become a supervisor

Practice Coordinator (Current Employee)
Trenton, NJ (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking with a diverse and multicultural environment

ConsWe the job moved an hour away

The job itself is alright but the management is very biased and unconcerned

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phila, PA (US)

I worked at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than 8 years

ProsEasily accessed location. facility is not too large or overwhelming. Has the potential to be a great workplace.

ConsNot as friendly oriented work environment as it used to be. No team cohesiveness. Workers tend to be in it for themselves and not with the patients well being at the forefront.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to employees concerns without retributions for speaking up. Promote more teambuilding instead of favoritism in the workplace.

I really like my job

Unit Secretary (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children part-time for more than a year

ProsMY and I stress MY unit is VERY fair and professional. Im not sure If I can say the same about every unit or department. My manager and director are flexible, personable and fair. Most of my coworkers are friendly and caring. I feel very blessed to work here.

ConsThey dont pay enough for the quality of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPAY EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY ARE DUE...I really wished St. CHRIS paid a little bit more. If they did they would be the perfect 5 star job!

Worked for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children reviews and ratings. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by St. Christopher's Hospital for Children employees.